Friday, January 20, 2012

Reception for Meghan and Joe

Receptions... Meghan and Joe really did a LOT to make sure that everyone at theirs was having a good time which I would say they were very successful at doing. And they were good about having their own style in many ways. You saw the candy bar at this reception from my previous post yesterday. 
And it was a big hit alone. 
Well, here are a few of the images that I'm proud to share today. I have at least one more post worth from this one... I think it will be Monday morning's post... but I have something else I'm just dying to show you and it might not be able to wait till Tuesday. We will see.
Enjoy the reception through the window's I created for you to see back in time, the way I saw it all!

Best Man... funny!

Maid of honor... touching

Most amazing wedding coordinator I've ever worked with and her husband!
 Tammy Kirkpatrick


Aren't they gorgeous together?! 

I can't wait to see you on Monday... I have too many things to post about to decide which I'm going to do to tell you about it yet... BUT, it will be up and it will be good! :D 

If you are a Pinterest fan like I am, feel free to follow me here and pin all and any photos of mine!!! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers