Thursday, January 19, 2012

Candy Bar at the reception

The candy bars at Meghan and Joe's reception had to be one of the best I've ever seen. 
 The thought and creativity behind this gift was just awesome!!

 

Becky did an awesome job creating/designing that bar! You should have seen how hard it was for me to get close to this busy area just to get the pictures because of all the people loving this thing! lol. 
I'd say it was a huge success. 
And for any of you future brides looking for something to have that you can totally make unique at your wedding reception, this was one that really pleased! 


Come back tomorrow for a lot more from Meghan and Joe's reception pictures! It's going to be a great post! 
Thanks for viewing and sharing your comments too! 

If you are a Pinterest fan like I am, feel free to follow me here and pin all and any photos of mine!!! 

Signing off for today. God bless your socks off,

Capture. Create. Discover.
Something Amazing!




6 comments:

  1. That is a really cool idea!! Your pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that is a first timer for me. love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea for the candy bar - I pinned it in pinterest to my wedding ideas. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. As always, they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susana! Yeah, Becky is a pretty creative person! I was glad to be the photographer on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HannahGrace, I know! It's not the most common thing. But this is the coolest one I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, Thanks so much! And THANK YOU for pinning it on Pinterest!!! You win at least 10 points for that alone! (Commenting is worth 10 points too! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Followers